Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Sticky fun on a rainy day

I have always wanted to try this with Lil A, I had seen it done on various blogs and thought she would love it as it was a different way for her to be creative with different materials. And one day in my local Tescos I saw that they had reduced their sticky back plastic to 20p - 20p a roll!! So I got excited and grabbed, well lets just say I grabbed till they were gone lol (I am quite aware of how sad my life has become when I get excited over sticky back plastic!). And I'm so glad I did as Lil A loved it so much, if only for the quirky way she could make a pretty picture. She thought it was great fun as you can tell from her face...


It's probably best on a window or against a plain background and when your finished you can put another layer of sticky back plastic over the top to seal it all. Probably a good idea to do it especially as after this picture was taken a lot of glitter was added!

The finished article:



I was really quite impressed with this picture actually. I see a shooting star or a witch on a broomstick, think I have a budding artist on my hands. One day this will be worth thousands! :)

Next step with all this sticky back plastic is to find some more activities to try...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember...

The best thing to spend on your child is not your money but your time.