Pages

Friday 21 December 2012

Nativity Fun

Lil A was going to be a Shepherd in her school play and I suddenly realised that she probably didn't quite understand what the nativity was or the characters and the story. I decided to buy a few items to help teach her what it was all about including a book, a little wooden nativity set (a mega cute Christmas decoration!) and I downloaded this fantastic learning pack from 3 Dinosaurs.



Lil A thoroughly enjoyed all the learning aids but most of all she really enjoyed all the activities in the free nativity pack I had downloaded from 3 dinosaurs. There were so many different activities including lots of educational pieces that linked in with the Nativity but also helped her learn, such as helping her with her writing practice and fine motor skills as well as problem solving with puzzles.


I think that the fact that someone goes to all this trouble to make these and to make them free to all is amazing! It allows us parents to help support our children's learning and to help stretch them a little bit further. As it stands Lil A cannot get enough of these packs and I am constantly having to download them to keep her happy and I love the fact that she is learning and she doesn't even know it! Mwuhaha! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember...

The best thing to spend on your child is not your money but your time.